Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Family Room

This week Jesse and I celebrated our 11th year of marriage.  Instead of a tropical vacation we were busy with the continuation of our kitchen project.  

My husband loves me when I make statements like: while we are painting and tiling in the kitchen, doesn't it make sense to take it all the way into the family room?
And while it does make sense, it's adding another huge room to our never ending project and a lot of work.
Yep only feelings of love for me when I do that to him!

So here is where our kitchen progress has gotten us.
And now if you turn the other direction you can see the family room progress.
Jesse took the whole week off and we even had grandparents watching the kiddos so we could attempt finishing this room.  It's the end of the week and we are not done.  But then again I'm not sure any home improvement projects ever get done on time or within budget.

So we will keep slowly plugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment