Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

September

I'm behind on life.  First off, my computer started to break down on me months ago.  Was waiting on a good deal to get a new one.  Got one.  Returned it.  Got a second one.  Returned it.  Got a third one, which I am using now.  Little bit of a learning curve on a new operating system, but biggest problem is most of the software I was used to using, doesn't quite work yet with the new system.  So I'm having to rethink how I do everything.  And it's taking forever.

So where it has usually been slow around here, it's now even worse.  Hoping to get things solved soon.

I'm also behind on Gray monthly posts, and she just celebrated her first birthday this weekend.  I have posts and photos to share, just have to find the time to write them.

For now, I want to share some family photos we took a few weekends ago on Bella's birthday weekend.  We headed to a local orchard on a great fall weekend.









1 comment:

  1. Yay new pics!!!! Adorable as usual :) Love everyone's cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete