Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

4, 3, 2, 1 Days Till Christmas

I’m going to be honest here.  I didn’t run out of ideas to celebrate Christmas, I ran out of time to execute them.  I have been sick myself or had a sick child home with me all but 6 days since Thanksgiving.  That makes getting anything done extremely hard, especially when during those days you have to work or have doctors appointments.  Plus it makes leaving the house to do family activities extremely hard.

This was my sick child yesterday who wanted to nap in the laundry basket.

01055ad16dfaf1d3e1c8893694fcdf93ab68fef87c

I tried my best to fill some things in, but the majority of my original list is going to have to be postponed until next year.

Today is Christmas Eve and we are just hoping everyone feels good enough that we can make it to church and then do our family present exchange tonight.  And of course Santa will come and deliver present overnight for the kids in the morning.

Oliver originally asked Santa for Candy Canes, and now he is saying he wants presents.  So apparently this year he will be pretty easy to please!

This is the gift we received from Oliver’s school.  I just love it and think it’s a great idea, they turned it into a magnet.

01cf7e20cd47acdf4f90406e7783c0f72f2c00dda9

We hope everyone has a Very Merry and Healthy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment