Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

On Trend–Mixed Denim and Cropped Sweaters

Let’s just pretend I got this post finished up last Friday.  I was trying to create a new series that happened on Friday, but life has taken over and I haven’t posted an “On Trend” item for a couple of weeks.

I have owned this sweater for 7 years or so.  I bought it and never wore it.  It was one of those items that looked cute on the hanger and I neglected to try it on before I bought it.

It looks like a Charlie Brown sweater to me.

IMG_2677IMG_2682

So I chopped off some length on the sweater and sewed up the hem.

IMG_2791

The hem is still is a little wonky, so I think I might have to hand sew it.  But it’s good enough for me to wear it right now….can you tell I’m not too picky!

IMG_2787

Here is a shot from the back.

IMG_2789

This sweater will definitely get more use now.  As long as cropped sweaters stay in style!

IMG_2682IMG_2789IMG_2677IMG_2791

No comments:

Post a Comment