Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

On Trend–Silk Pants

Summer weather is coming to a close.  I wanted to eek out one more summer trend.  This one was really iffy for me.

I saw these pants and loved them.  Loved them on the model to be exact.

silk pants

But me wearing silk flowered pants?  Not so sure.

They looked easy enough to make, but browsing through Target’s clearance racks I found a pair of tan silk pants for $12.  I couldn’t make the pants for $12, so I thought I would buy them.  They sat in my closet for months.  I finally broke them out the other night for a dinner out with friends.

IMG_2386

They are super comfortable.  An elastic waist will do that for you.

IMG_2389

But it was definitely a little scary for me to wear them out in public.  Pretty much felt like I was wearing pajama pants out for dinner.

I apologize for the shadows in the pictures.  We have no natural light in our house due to all the trees.  It drives me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment