Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It’s All About Costumes

Every year I get to this point, just a day or two before Halloween and ask myself…what was I thinking.  I am still in the midst of making costumes.  Mostly due to the fact my husband had a last minute change and I am now making him a costume as well…on the final day.  It’s not his fault though, I told him I would do it.

So here is a sneak peak.

My dress was done weeks ago…you have already seen it.  The accessories are all store bought…so I am done.

IMG_2365

Bella’s costume was also store bought, an after Halloween deal.  Except her main part is all custom made and still being worked on.

IMG_2570

Oliver was given a couple of choices for his costume.  I think he managed to pick the character that has the most pieces to make.  7 pieces to be exact, all handmade.  Here is just one of the pieces.

IMG_2569

My husband’s costume is going to come out of this pile…I better get working, he has one piece that was store bought but needs adjustment and 4 pieces that are handmade.

IMG_2568

We are all one theme….any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment