Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Upcoming Projects

It’s that time of year when you can start thinking about Halloween costumes.  And if you actually want handmade costumes for your family, it’s the time you actually need to start working on them.

I have Bella’s pretty much complete as most of hers will be store bought, and in fact we already own the main part.  In the tradition of doing family costumes, I have come up with mine to coordinate with hers.

I have been eyeing this black dress every time I see it online and wanting to get one for myself.  I think I have figured out a way to work it into my Halloween costume.  Plus I hope it will be nice enough to become a LBD I can wear over and over.  And in usual fashion instead of buying one, I plan to make one.

black midi dress

A trend that keeps popping up in pictures is tights worn with shorts.  I do not like wearing shorts, but for some reason I am completely drawn to these looks.

shorts with tightsshorts with tights1shorts with tights2shorts with tights3

So I have an old pair of wool pants that I never wear. 

IMG_2236

It’s on my project list to change these into shorts and try them out with some black tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment