Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vacations Over

We are back from our wonderful vacation.  I’m currently getting our photos downloaded and hope to have a post showing some of my beach creations in action during the trip.

Getting thrown back into the real world again, I have quite a few projects to get accomplished in the next couple weeks.  First this weekend is the wedding weekend.  The weekend where I wanted to make and wear this dress from my pinterest challenge.

bridesmaid dress into lace

I will give you a sneak peak at the dress I am modifying to hopefully look like this one above. 

IMG_1115IMG_1118

This dress was a bridesmaid dress from my sister’s wedding a couple of years ago.  It’s not a bad dress, but a strapless dress is hard for me to pull off, and the length hit my legs at their widest part.  Not to mention the gathering that looks cute from the front, but makes you look pregnant from the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment