Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Staying Busy

I’m busy working on some of my pinterest challenge pieces.  I have a pair of pants made for my son Oliver that are almost done.  I just need to finish the hem and then miraculously get him to model them.

I’m also working on the painted dress.  I had hoped to finish it and wear it to my friend's bridal shower I have this weekend.  Except it’s turning out to be quite a big fail.  Not sure I want to wear it out in public.  Regardless I just have to hem that up too and then it will be ready to show you.

I’ve also been scoping out deals for the finishing touches on our dining room remodel.  I am currently in the market for a new rug, a new light fixture, and fabric to make new drapes.  I think I want to find the rug first, and then coordinate the others from that.

The dining room in it’s current state.

IMG_0807

Some rugs that keep jumping out at me are.

cocoa eddison rugnavy blue trellisquinta moderno

I know I want to bring a dark/navy blue into the dining room, I just can’t decide if I want to make that statement in a rug, or choose something more neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment